Thursday, August 11, 2011

Que me Puse? (What I Wore?) I thought I was the one shopping today!

On Monday my husband had the day off and we decided to go to the Norfolk mall because I wanted to go buy some clothes. Well I didn't happen my husband got some shirts and a pair of sneakers. I got yummy cookies lol. I did get some stuff yesterday which I'm really excited about, I will do a haul very soon. But anyways I wanted to put a dress on and I also wanted to bend the rules. Who said Black and brown dont look good together? I know its a fashion NoNo but I love the way this outfit turned out.


What I wore?
Dress: Body Central {seen here}
Sandals: 579 {seen here, here and here}
Belt: Bare Feet Shoes {seen here, here and here}
Earrings: Puerto Rico
Bracelet: Old
Ring: Body Central
SunGlasses: Guess



Here is a picture of my lil model being super cute!

Hope you like this post

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock it... love the dress sandals.. and the earrings... ok the whole outfit...lol... your baby girl models just like her mamita awww♥

Runnie said...

aww thanx Mei si ella ya le gusta ser girly hhehehe

iHEARTMAKUP said...

I love the pic of chunky monkey lol!!! very cute! and the dress is hot too!

Runnie said...

thanx mama!

Powered By Blogger