Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kardashian Smokes

So as you all know I'm a big fan of the Kardashians. Their styles are amazing and they always look flawless. Yes I know they have a makeup artist and hair stylist, which really helps them look 120% always. Anyways I wanted to create a look that when I saw the inspiration pictures I absolutely felt in love with it.

Here are the pictures. Doesn't she look stunning?



Anyways this it's what I came up with and I absolutely love the way it look.

Products I used:

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Black Bean
Mac: Dark Soul (lid)
NYX: Gypsy (crease)
Wet and Wild: Brulee (highlight)
Urban Decay: Creep (lower lash and lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Zero (upper and lower lash, water lines)
Lashes: Ardell 45

Face:

Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: NC 42
Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC 42
ELF Completion Perfection
Maybelline Drean Matte Powder: Honey
Wet and Wild Bronzer: Goddess Deese
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer
10 Blush Palette: Orange Coral Blush
Urban Decay: Sin (highlight)

Lips:

EOS Sphere Lip Balm: Strawberry Sorbet
MAC Lip Liner: Stipdown
MAC Lip Stick: Angel
NARS Lip Gloss: Turkish Delight

And here it's my look.






Hope you like this look! Who its your favorite Fashion Icon?

Besos
Runnie

5 comments:

Mei Mei said...

Damn girl you are so on point! I would love to see this in a video! By the way love your bangs!♥

Runnie said...

Thanx girly I will try to do a video even if I dont talk. hehehe.

socialitedreams said...

i love it, you did a great job :) it's very nice

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Runnie said...

Thanx girl!

Christine said...

Gorgeous makeup look, you look stunning :)

Love Christine ♥

Powered By Blogger