Monday, June 20, 2011

Dramatic Bridal look.

This look was requested by one on my friends in Facebook. For this look I decided to use inexpensive products and I added fabulous lashes which I usually don't wear. This is actually a pretty and romantic brown smokey look and I love the way it came out. I hope you Dolls like it too.



Products I used:

Face:

MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: NC42 (Mac Counter)
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC 42 (Mac Counter)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: Honey (Walmart)
Wet and Wild Bronzer: Goddess Deese (Walmart)
Wet and Wild Blush: Heather Silk (Walmart)
Hard Candy  Glow All The Way Highlighter (Walmart)

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Ulta, Sephora)
(NYX products: Ulta) NYX  Jumbo Pencil: Iced Mocha
NYX: Gypsy( lid and lower lash) {put this color last}
NYX: My Favorite Color (crease) {put this color first)
NYX: Nude (Brow hightlight) {second color}
NYX: Rock (right at the top lashes and feather up to blend with GYPSY also on the lower lash just in the outer corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Zero (smudged in the upper lashes){Ulta ,Sephora}
Physicians Formula Gel Liner: Black ( dip your eyeliner pencil in the gel liner and tight line your eyes, top and bottom waterlines) {Walmart}
Ardell Lashes: Demi Wispies (Walmart)
Maybeline Lash Discovery  Mascara (lower lashes and a little on the top ones to blend the falsies with my lashes){Walmart}

Eye Brows:

Milani Brow Fix: Dark
NYX: Eyebrow Shaper

Lips:

EOS Sphere Lip Balm: Sweet Mint {Ride Aid}
Wet and Wild Lip Stick: 907 CP Mauve Outta Here {Walmart}
NYX Lip Gloss: Smokey Look. {Ulta}









Hope you like it!

Muchos Besos!
Runnie

2 comments:

iHEARTMAKUP said...

iM in LOVE!!!! i LOVE THE LOOK EVEN PRETTY FOR AN EVERYDAY LOOK! GOOD JOB! :)
p.S. who is getting married?

Runnie said...

A girl in Lebanon she is friends with my friend Jess.

Powered By Blogger