Monday, January 24, 2011

EOS Sphere Lip Balm

This post it's going to be another  review. I found this lipbalm in my local Walgreens and I picked it up because of the cute packaging. I have never seen a lip balm in the shape of an egg I just thought I was super cute so I picked one up. The first one I got was summer fruit. They are around $3.49 a lip balm but prices may vary if you are in a different state. I loved it so much I when back for more.

What the company saids about the lip balm is:


This lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free.
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E
  • With soothing shea butter and jojoba oil
  • Keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth
  • Not tested on animals
  • Gluten-free
  • USDA organic
Made in USA

  • Twist off top
  • Pucker up
  • Smooth on
  • Smile
When I open the lip balm I notice the smell right away. To me it smells like passion fruit juice. When I applied it to my lips I notice how moisturizing the balm is. It left my lips feeling amazing. Also some lip balms are waxy and they don't taste very good, the sphere has a sweet taste,  also it's long lasting. My husband and daughter have one too and they love them. I told most of my family about them because they are really good lip balms. My mother, sisters and even my sisters in law have been converted from Carmex to the "egg". They have 6 flavors and I'm so happy I got all of them. There's one that's medicated and one that has SPF 15. The flavors are:
Summer Fruit (smells like passion fruit)
Honeysuckle Honeydew ( the name says it all)
Lemon Drop SPF 15( smells like lemon cake)
Medicated Tangerine (smells like orange icec ream yummm)
Sweet Mint( minty like gum or mint chip ice cream)
Pomegranate Raspberry (i love this one too it smells soo good like juice)

Sweet mint it's my favorite but I do love everyone of them. The sweet mint leaves your lips with a Minty feel and it also feels like it leaves your breath Minty as well. Also I haven't seen the Pomegranate Raspberry anywhere else I found it at Walgreens in a holiday gift set. They don't even have it on the website but it it's really good too. The have that flavor on the lip balm smooth stick.

I give this product a 10 out of 10.
Cute packaging, moisturizer your lips, it's long lasting and it helps smooth out your lips if they are chapped.

Pomegranate Raspberry, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Lemon Drop SPF 15, Medicated Tangerine, Summer Fruit. 

You can find them at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta, Walmart, (sometimes) and at EOS Website,

I hope this post was helpful cuz winter its here and we all want smooth lips not chapped.

Besos
Runnie

3 comments:

Aubry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubry said...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but, you're missing one more. It's a purple one, it's called Passion Fruit. Look up some pictures if you want to see what it looks like. :) Search something like "EOS Passion Fruit".

Runnie said...

@Aubry yeah I got it later on that one and the strawberry sorbet is another new one!

Powered By Blogger