Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics

To continue the with the Disney inspired looks I bring you today Lightning McQueen Ka-chow hehehe. I wanted to do something fun because well the last look I did it was very wearable. Dont get me wrong I love the way it look but I wanted to bring this look to u with a lot of color and fun! I had a blast doing it for you guys so I hope you like my crazy idea.

Don't forget to check out Mei Mei's inspired looks. She did too this time Fillmore and Ramone.
Also check Denise look for Sally its really pretty!
Now to the eyelook....



Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Milk
Mac: Vanilla pigment in the inner corner
120 Palette: shimmery Yellow and Shimmery Orange on the lid
NYX: Africa on the crease
120 Palette: Matte yellow on the lower lash and lighting bolt.
NYX: Rock around the lighting bolt
120 Palette: matte white as the brow bone highlight and around the bolt
NYC Liquid liner pn the oper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner: Zero water lines
Lo'real Mascara







What do you guys think? I hope you like it because I had so much fun doing this look! Don't fotget to check out Mei Mei's eye looks. they are really pretty!

Besos
Runnie


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so much fun and super pretty

Runnie said...

Gracias mamita. It was so much fun to do it

iHEARTMAKUP said...

very nice I love the way line up the colors and blend it so pretty!

Runnie said...

thanx mama

Powered By Blogger