Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blue punch buggy... no punch-back!

Time to come back to Disney. LOL. I haven't done a Disney movie look in a while so I thought it was time to pickup the series again and stop slacking. hehehe.

Next in the Series is Lilo and Stitch. I love this movie it's really funny and I adore stitch, soooooo guess who inspired me for this look? lol STITCH.

Don't forget to check Mei Mei blog for her Character.

Here Is My Inspiration!



Products I used:

Elf Shadow Primer
NYX  Jumbo Pencil: Electric Blue
NYC Duo: Yankee Blues: Light Blue (lid) Darker blue (crease)
Jesse's Girl: Blue moon (crease)
Urban Decay: Gunmetal (darken the crease)
Urban Decay: Virgin (highlight and tear duct)
Icings Gel Liner: Purple (base lower lash and water line)
Profusion Palette: Light Purple (lower lash)
Icings Gel Liner: Silver (tear duct)
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
Here is my look!



Hope you like it!

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRetty... Love the purple touch

Runnie said...

Thanx girl

Powered By Blogger