Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June Favorites!

So this month a couple of things have change. hehe Hope you like this post!

Eyes:

Wet and Wild: Blue had me at Hello Palette
Physicians Formula Gel Liners for Green Eyes. I love the colors.
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama


Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: NC42
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42
Dream Matte Powder: Honey
Wet and Wild bronzer. Goddess Deese (My Holy Grail)
Wet and Wild: Mellow Wine
Urban Decay All nighter setting spray= it makes my makeup last all night


Lips:

EOS Lipbalms.
Mac Something New

Tools:

Revlon Lash Curler.
Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush
Amika Flat Iron.

Fashion:

Dresses: They are super comfortable and cute.  You can always dress them up or dress them down.




Blogs:

Mei Mei's Beauty Blog
Flor De Maria's Fashion Blog
Nany's Kloset


People:

Lilianette: She is an amazing Friend and I cant wait to see her when I go to Puerto Rico
Mariela: Mi primis adorada que estoy loca por verla al fin! (My Little cousin I can wait to finally see her)

What were your favorites for June?

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger