Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Besties

Hey Guys I'm sorry I been off my blog for this past week. My husband, Daughter and I are going on vacation to Puerto Rico this Saturday and we have been doing preparations for our trip. One of his cousins it's getting married so We been getting ready for vacation and the wedding. I"ll be in Puerto Rico for 2 to 3 weeks but I'm going to try to blog while I'm there.



Anyways here is a tag I found on You tube and I thought it would be good. I haven't done a tag in a while. I hope to see some of yours too.


1) Lip product?
Eos Sphere  lip balm in Lemon Drop

2Blush?
Nars Orgasm

3) Nail polish/product?
I dont actually have one

4) Liquid face makeup?
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation

5) Powder face makeup?

Dream Matte Powder

6) Hair product?
Tresemme Volumizing Mousse

7) Eye product?
Urban Decay Naked Palette

8) Tanning product?
I don't use any tanning products

9) Accessory?
Big statement Necklaces

10) Clothing?
Dresses.

What are your Summer Besties?

Besos.
Runnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picks! I've been really loving the Neutrogena Healthy skin pressed powder! ;-)

Runnie said...

i was thinking about trying that one because im gettin darker and the matte powder only comes in 4 colors and I already have the darkest :(

Powered By Blogger