Friday, May 6, 2011

Que me puse? "what I wore" on 5/4/11


So on Wednesday my handsome husband invited me to dinner so we got all dressed up and when to dinner as a family. So I decided that I was going to dressed up. I been wanting to wear the leopard skirt I bought back in March, but didn't know what to wear them with. Then at the beginning of April I got this pair of booties that when I saw them at bakers I felt in love with them and not just because they were cheap but because they are gorgeous!  So then when I got them I didn't know what to wear them with. So then I asked my friend and Fellow blogger Flor de Maria for some advice. She told me they would look cute with a skirt and cute thighs. So this it's what I came up with......

I wore for accessories the Freshwater Pearl Necklace and earring set my husband got me for Christmas, and my big flower ring in black.

What  I Wore:
Top: Ross got this 3 years ago for $5
Skirt: Ross $7
Belt:Bare Feet Shoes $4
Shoes: Bakers $20







Here is a closer look at the booties!



For my makeup I decide it to go with golds and bronzes but at the same time make it fun and just make it me. I decided to add turquoise to my lower lashes . I used the naked palette and Jane lose powder in trouble maker. For my cheeks I used orgasm and for my lips I used the Kim Kardashian nude lip.



Hope You like this post!

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Mei Mei said...

OMG Runnie I love it!!1 The boots are fab!!!! You looks so beautiful!

Silver Saffire said...

Gracias mamita. Me aregle lo mas bonita que pude para mi esposo. Era la primera vez que salimos a comer desde que regreso, so tenia que dejarlo con la boca abierta y creo que lo logre heheh