Thursday, March 3, 2011

Haul

Here is another small haul. I when out with my friend Christie today, she's pregnant and needed to get some maternity clothe. So we decided to go to Ross, While I was there I checked some of their clothe because I been needing to get some cardigans. They had a lot of pretty clothe and I couldn't resist. Lol I got some pretty cute stuff I have to say. This pictures were taken with my phone so they are not the best quality. But I'm posting from my phone tonight so it's a little bit easier.

First I saw this leopard print bubble mini skirt and I had to pick it up. It's just gorgeous and I love it! I don't know what I'm going to be wearing it with but I will be looking forward to making a cute outfit with it.


Here it's another gorgeous piece. This is an off the shoulder shirt I absolutely love it. It reminds me of Kim Kardashian.


Here is a nude/creme cardigan I absolutely love it. It's so soft and comfortable, but at the same time it's dressy.


This is a navy blue cardigan really pretty too. But this one it's a 3/4 length and it's a little scrunch up at the end of the sleeves. Both cardigans have two front pockets. They are super cute but super comfortable.



Then we went to TJmaxx and I found what I been looking for. Yes I found the nude pumps I been looking for. They are just gorgeous and the price was amazing. For a pair of Guess pumps. 



Aren't they perfect I absolutely love them. They are gorgeous. I can wait to wear this with a nice flowery dress.  Anyways I'm so happy with my buys also I'm so happy that I didn't spend to much money on this trip  haha.

 Ohh and yesterday I got the Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick and lip glass. I asked my husband for them and he send me the money. Isn't he sweet?

Anyways I hope you guys like this post, as much as I enjoyed going shopping and sharing with you.
Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt... so different and fun! Can't wait to see your outfits ;-)

Runnie said...

Gracias mamita. I dont know how Im going to wear it yet but Ill definitive be making an ootd with it.

Powered By Blogger