Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sigma

Hey Dolls.

I don't know if you remember but a couple of months ago I bought  2 of the sigma brushes. The F 80 and F 82. If you want to see that post just click HERE. Anyway I been using the brushes now and have washed them a bunch of times and I have to say I love em even more now. Why you ask? The answer its that they still feel like the day I got them out of the box. They feel like new brushes even though I been using them since March.  They are amazing quality and I just love how they blend my foundation so well that it looks like skin.  My skin looks flawless and I know its because of the brush I'm using to apply it.

If you haven't tried the sigma brushes I highly recommend you do. I know they are a bit more pricey than  Elf but they are amazing quality and I know for  a fact you wont regret it and to help you out a little bit sigma its having 10% off on everything on their site I hope this helps.




Besos

Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger