Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rocker Chick

Hey Dolls

I know I been MIA lately but I will try to get back in the swing of things and start blogging  more. Today I am showing you a look that reminds me of a Rock start. It's dark and dramatic but I just love it. I am using glitter for the first time and I'm excited because it came out awesome I hope you like it.



Products Used:

120 Palette
Matte Blue (lid)
Shimmerry Blue (middle of the lid, lower lash)
Black (inner corner and outer conner, crease)
Urban Decy: Naked (transition)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (higlight)
Urban Decay: Virgin (lower inner corner)
Nyx Glitter
Phisician's Formula Liquid Liner: Black
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved
Maybelline Plush Mascara





Hope you enjoy this look! I am loving it!

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger