Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bride!

Hey Dolls!

 Here are some photos of a makeup and hair style I did for a beautiful bride. Laurey is my friend Crystal's mom. It was a lot of fun to get her ready for her special day. She look fabulous for her wedding. 


Here is her before!


 Here is her after. Doesn't she looks fabulous


I used the Naked Palette to do her eyes. I use Sin on he lids, Naked for her crease and Buck to deepen the crease. for her cheeks I used Milani's Coralina and her lips NYX Smokey Eyes
 

I love the way her hair looked. She look stunning.

Here is a photo of her and her husband Mark


They looked so happy. I was happy I was able to get her ready and take their wedding photos.

Hope you like this
Besos
 Runnie

2 comments:

mayitapink said...

woww quedo espectacular <3

www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

Runnie said...

thank you mamita que bueni que te gusto

Powered By Blogger