Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Candy Pop!

Hey Dolls, I hope you had and awesome  weekend. This past Friday we took the Princess to go see Brave. The movie is super cute and Keke loved the princess because she had curly hair like her.

Anyway for this post I had to used my mirror because when I asked my husband to take the photos he was falling asleep. Anyway Hope you like this post!


 Eyes:

MAC Sushi Flower (lid)
MAC Swish (innercorner)
NYX: Dark Brown (crease)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
MAC: Satin Taupe (lower lash)
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner
Urban Decay: Zero
Maybelline Volume Express Plush

Lips:

NYX Lipliner: Blossom
MAC Lipstick: Something New
NYX Lipgloss: Beige



What I Wore:

Top: Burlinton Coat Factory
Skirt: Kmart
Earrings: Claires
Shoes: Bare Feet Shoes





And here is what I wore on Sunday for a night out with my Girl Nancy. We had a blast at Papa Grande.

Top: Body Central
Skirt: Wet Seal
Cuff: Forever 21
Earrings: Icings
Shoes: Bare Feet Shoes

No comments:

Powered By Blogger