Friday, April 27, 2012

Review Sigma Brushes

So this its going to be a review on the Sigma F80 and the Sigma F-82. I am in love with this brushes.




 Here is what it says in the website about the brushes.

Flat top Kabuki


This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Makeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

 Round top Kabuki
  
The F82 Round Top Kabuki brush simplifies precise makeup application under the eyes and around the nose. This brush is also perfect for achieving flawless coverage using liquid and powder products. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.


 I got this brushes a couple of months ago because both of my elf flat tops broke.  I decided to give sigma brushes a chance and OMG I LOVE EM. They give me a flawless finish. They don't keep product on the bristles and they are really easy to clean. This brushes are synthetic so no animals are hurt in the process which is always a plus. I use the brushes with cream foundations,  liquid foundations and powder foundation, and with all of them I get an airbrush application.

If you are looking for a nice brush for your foundation I recommend both of them. So check em out!

Hope this helps you find an awesome foundation brush.

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger