Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes

Hey dolls. I hope you guys are doing good. I know I haven't posted much but with the lost of my baby and chemotherapy I haven't felt like d
oing anything. That's why I went yesterday for a lil trip to my local bare feet shoes and did a lil retail therapy. The first 2 pair I bought yesterday they are buy one get one half of so with 45 dollars I got 2 pairs of shoes that are gorgeous. The floral pair I got about a month ago from pinkbasis.com. And the snake print I got from shoedazzle for mothers day. I hope you like this post and I would love to know what you would were with the shoes because I'm trying to get some ideas. I will try to get some make up post soon. Tomorrow I have my Dr appointment so I will let you guys know.
Besos
Runnie





No comments:

Powered By Blogger