Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bumblebee Tuna.

Hey Dolls.

I hope you are doing well. I was watching one of my favorite movies today and decided to do this look.  If you haven't guess by the tittle is the movie Ace Ventura When Nature Calls. I love that movie. It just makes me laugh. Anyway I leave you some pictures of my bumblebee tuna look. lol!


Products Used
 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Base: White
120 eBay Pallete: Yellow (lid)
Urban Decay Naked Pallete 1:
Naked(transition)
Buck(crease)
Creep(deepen the crease)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
MAC Pigment: Vanilla (inner corner)
NYX:Gypsy (lower lash)
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner: Black
Urban Decay Eye Liner: Zero
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
Lo'real Collegen Mascara: Black




Hope you like this look!

Besos
Runnie.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger