Thursday, July 5, 2012

Turquoise Love

As the tittle says I love Turquoise is my favorite color and it has been for as long as I can remember. In the last post I showed you the pair of  shoes I am wore today. I wore this outfit to my Dr appointment. I was the only person at the hospital on the 4th of July but I found out the chemo is working so I will be fine soon which makes me super happy.

I wanted to wear my new shoes  so this is the outfit I wore. It was really hot today here in VA (98 degrees) So shorts it was lol. I realized when I passed the photos to my computer that my belt was unbuckled on  the top. hehehe.


What I Wore:

Top: Body Central
Belt: Body Central
Watch: Walmart
Bangle: Burlinton Coat Factory
Necklace and Earrings:  FantasyJewelryBox.com
Shoes: Bare Feet Shoes.






Hope you like this post!

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger