Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My March Favorites


This is my list of favorites for this month. I tried a couple of new products this month and others you seen in my favorite list for months. I know I haven't been doing these for posts for a while but I decided that I'm going to start doing them again.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC: Satin Taupe
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee
NYX: Dark Brown
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr: Edgy Emerald
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum: Ultra Black
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama
Lore'al Collegen Mascara
Ardell Lashes: 301 Black

Eye Brows:

Elf Eye Brow Kit: Dark

Face:
MAC Fix Fluid SPF 15
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42
Gadnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller: Tint
Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation: 02 Fresco
Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil
Physician's Formula Happy Booster: Bronzer
Milani  Baked Blush: 08 Coralina
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (it makes my makeup last all night


Lips:

EOS Lipbalms.
MAC Lipglass: Stange potion

Tools:

MAC:217


Fashion:

Dresses
Shorts
Off the shoulder tops
Wedges
Sandals

Color:

Coral
Turquoise
Lime Green

What were your favorites for March?

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger