Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fierce and Tenatious

Hey dolls this eyelook has being running in my head for a couple of days and today I finally was able to do it. I been thinking about this look since I got the Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoos last month. Fierce and Tangy its not a color that you see everyday. This shadow its very unique so I have to say it intrigue me what to pair with. This time I paired it with burgundy and I have to say I love the combination. but I decided to take it a bit further and throw a little teal into the mix. I just love the way the colors look together.


Products Used:

Elf Primer
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Fierce and Tangy(lid base)
MAC: Expensive Pink (lid)
Profusion 88 Eyeshadow Palette.
Burgundy (crease)
Charcoal (deepen the crease)
Urban Decay: Naked (transition)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
MAC Pigment: Vanilla (inner corner)
Urban Decay Virgin (on top of Vanilla Pigment)
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tatto: Tenatious Teal (lower lash)
Profusions 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Seafoam Green (lower lash)
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved (water lines)
Physician's Formula Liquid Pen: Black
Lore'al Collagen Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama

 




Hope you like this look.  Thanx to Christie for getting me MAC Expensive Pink for my birthday wish is the 20th of this month. I'm getting old hehehehe. Today I am having a BBQ at my house with some of my friends to celebrate my Bday and Saint Patty's day. Also a Happy Birthday to My Titi Beth that today its her birthday! Anyway enough with my rant.

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger