Friday, April 6, 2012

Not to Happy With Spring

I been sick this past to weeks so I havent been able to wear any makeup. My allergies are so bad right now I had to go to the hospital t get medicine. Anyway I did this look for you guys but I couldn't keep it on for more than 5 min because my eyes are very itchy and watery. This spring its going to be rough.


Products Used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
eBay 120 Palette
Purple(crease)
Green and Blue Mix (lid)
Wet and Wild Lust Palette: Light Pink (highlight)
Jesse's Girl: Kiwi Rose (inner corner)
Urban Decay: Virgin (on top of kiwi Rose)
Fantasy Makers Glitter Liner: Secretcy (lower lash)
Wet and Wild  Pencil Liner: White (water line)
Physicians Formula Pen Liner: Black
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
Maybelline Lash Discovery (lower lashes)





hope you like it!

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger