Friday, June 3, 2011

Que Me Puse? (What I Wore?)5/31/11 Dinner with My friend.

This past Tuesday I went to dinner with my friend Christie.We went to Plaza Azteca which is a Mexican restaurant here in Hampton. The food there it's delicious and the restaurant looks real authentic. But anyways We went out to dinner and had some much needed hang out time. We haven't hang out in a while,so it was good to get together.



What I wore:

White Dress: Ross=$7.00 (Worn Here)
Pink Belt:  Rainbow=$5.00
Green Sandals:Walmart=$2.00 (Worn Here)
Ring: Icing=$2.00
Necklace and earrings: local store in maine=$7.00




For my Makeup:

I used my UD Naked Palette: Toasted (lid), Hustle (crease) Virgin (highlight)
For my lips I used MAC strange Potion from the Surf Baby collection


Doesn't she look gorgeous with her baby bump!

Hope you like this post!

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Wow I love that belt, your always so great at putting belts with outfits ;-)

Runnie said...

Gracias Mamita

Overdoseonthis said...

I love this outfit!!! Gorgeous!

Runnie said...

Thank you so much!

Powered By Blogger