Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Okay. Yeah, you go. I'll just stay and... What? Sharks? Ariel!

Next in the Disney series is Little Mermaid and I'm doing Flounder.  Don't forget to check out Mei Mei's  Ursula

For Flounder I wanted to do something a little on the fun side. He is only 2 colors so I wanted to make it in a way that U can see that and not have green in the mix.


 My Inspiration.


Product I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion.
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Milk
120 eBay Palette: Shimmer Yellow
ELF 32 shadow Palette: Royal Blue (Cut Crease) Light blue(transition)
Wet and Wild: Brule (highlight)
120 eBay Palette:Matte Yellow (lower Lash)
NYC Liquid Liner: Black
Rimmel Exaggerate: Navy (water line)
Urban Decay:Zero (upper water line)
Lo'real Collagen Mascara
Maybeline Lash Discovery (lower lashes)




My Take on it.

 

 

 


Hope you like it!

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That is so pretty & well blended!

Runnie said...

thanx!

Overdoseonthis said...

i love your take on flounder great post!

Runnie said...

Thanx mama

Powered By Blogger