Sunday, April 24, 2011

Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis...

Next in the Disney series is Mulan.  I did Mushu for this one. The color of him just called to me hehe. He is bright and just hilarious so I had to do him!

Check Out Mei Mei's Mulan and Denise Cricket

My Inspiration
 


Products I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Milk (color base and water line)
120 Ebay palette( bright yellow nad orange mixed together in the inner corner)
NYX: Africa (lid)
Wet  and Wild Night El: Red (crease) red brown with green reflects (deepen the crease)
Wet and Wild Brule (transition color)
Urban Decay:Sin (inner corner highlight and browbone highlight)
Elf 32 Color Palette: Royal Blue (lower lash
NYC Liquid Liner:Black
Lo'real Collagen Mascara (upper lashes)
Maybelline Defying a lash (lower lashes)

 Ok My take on Mushu!


 

 

 

 

Hope you guys like it! I thought this looks was very Chinese oriented. 

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun with all the bright colors! love it chula! ;-)

Runnie said...

yes this is actually Roque's favorite look so far hehehe!

Sarah White said...

LOVEEEE!!!!!! Mulan is the best.
http://thescarleteye.blogspot.com/

Runnie said...

hehehe this one its my husbands favorite

Powered By Blogger