Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally home!

I know I being gone for a bit. I haven't forgot about you guys I have some make up looks coming up and a couple of outfits of the day. I had to go back home because my little one month old niece was in the hospital. I kind of jumped in the car and when up there and didn't take my camera cable with me that's why I haven't post the Disney looks that I am missing. I'll be doing them tomorrow. I have 3 coming up so just give me a couple of hours I will have them up. I love doing this blog and I am so happy for the followers I have so Thank you so much for reading my post it means the world to me. I'm going to try to post and outfit of the day tonight of what I wore last Sunday.  Again thank you for being with me!

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Welcome back!

Can't wait to see the looks.

Runnie said...

Thanx girl I know its good to be home Looks should be up sometime tomorrow!

Powered By Blogger