Monday, April 11, 2011

Is this the Court of Miracles?

I did two looks I look kind of funny with 2 different looks but I needed to catch up. So Next its The Hunchback of Notre Dame I decided to do Quasimodo. I like this look green and brown look gorgeous together! Check out MeiMei's Look she did Esmeralda


My inspiration!

Products I used:

Wet and Wild:comfort zone = From the right side of the palette the first 3
Urban Decay: buck and naked
Urban decay Liner: Whisky
Physicians formula gel liner for green eyes: black
Loreal Mascara

My look...



 




Hope you like this look I know its a lil more muted down but I love it!

Besos
Runnie

7 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

ooh great look!

I have the WnW palette you used, love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Looks great for a more natural look ;-)

Runnie said...

Thanx Dollz! i absolutely love this look

Unknown said...

I have a green and brown palette from wet n wild's trio which came out several years ago. This look reminds me of it. Love it. very pretty and brown never fails. Gorgeous!

Runnie said...

Thank you so much this look I love because it's so simple but at the same time it's glam

iHEARTMAKUP said...

I love this look very nice to wear with brown colors! or green and btw I finally got me that palatte comfort zone and I got good jeans! lol..
so I am off now to do my looks I got catching up too do as well!

Runnie said...

nice I have some catching to do too girl!!!

Powered By Blogger