Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wizard Mickey Mouse

So to keep with the Disney Inspired looks, here is wizard mickey. I was looking in google for inspiration and I found this picture. I liked it so much I had to do a look inspired by it. If you want to see another mickey inspired look you can go to my friend and fellow blogger Mei Mei to see her pictorial on mickey. I have to say I love it.

Anyways products I used....

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Milk
Ebay 120 palette: Yellow, Red, Blue, Black
Urban decay: Buck (transition color)
MAC: Vanilla Pigment
NYC liquid Liner: Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Zero
Lo'real Collegen Volume Mascara

Here is my inspiration photo.




This is the look that I did....





Hope you guys like it. This one was a lot of fun because its my daughters favorite cartoon character.
Besos
Runnie

6 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love the stars, so creative! :)

Runnie said...

thank you so much it means a lot

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! That is so funny how we both drew on the side...lol. PRETTY!

klatu said...

Mi amor que hermoso se ve esto. Se ve tan magico. Los personajes en Disney World deben de aprender de ti :P

Runnie said...

I know but great minds think a like hehehe I just thought I was a touch of Fun

Runnie said...

Hehe gracias mi rey

Powered By Blogger