Monday, March 21, 2011

I'll smash it with a hammer!

Ok my favorite quote from this movie which btw is on of my favorite Disney movie is this......

Yzma:Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...
[laughs]
I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!
[knocks over bottle of poison on flower, which shrivels up and dies]
Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this.

So I'm going to be doing Yzma. The Old crazy lady from the movie lol.

So the products I use...
NYC shadow duo: Yankee Blue
Jesse's Girl: Ultra Violet
Urban Decay: Virgin
Phisicians Formula gel liner: Purple
Urban Decay 24/7 liner: zero on the water line

I also added some lashes. The half strip lashes and on top of those ones that Mei Mei send me.





Hope you like this one!
And don't forget to Check Mei Mei and Denise on their looks for Emperors New Groove
Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love the glitter, and the purple! :)

Runnie said...

Thanx ^_^

Anonymous said...

Bello... love how the lashes look!!!! Wow!

Runnie said...

Gracias mamita. I put lashes on cuz she has them crazy lashes but I looked everywhere for something like them and couldnt find any so I used the ones u send me

Powered By Blogger