Friday, February 11, 2011

Guest, pink Makeup look. Inexpencive Valentine

So here I bring you a guess makeup look. Like I told yo guys in a previous post I was gonna have some of my amazing friends do a post for the Valentine's Day Series that I'm doing right now. I already had Mizz Jazii give a little with her Fashion blog post if you haven't read it yet go on and READ IT. So now i had another one of my amazing friends do a makeup look for valentines day. Denise has been my friend since 10 grade and she is also a makeup addict like me! lol I love her! But anyways here is the look she has done for you guys I hope you like it.

This look its a inexpensive make up look using drugstore makeup.


Products used:

Eyes:
Pink (Lid) SALLY'S
Klean Color Eyeshadow Brite (PINK AND SILVER COLOR)
Silver & Black from  Sally's (CREASE)
White Pearl Shadow (inner corner) From Sally's
Elf Creme Liner
Ardell Lashes

Face:
Lore'al Mineral Powder
Lore'al Mineral Concealer
Wet N Wild Eyebrow Kit

Here are some pictures of her look!
 
Hope you guys enjoyed this Guess look  for Valentine's day. There are gonna be 2 more make up looks coming in the next few day and a Fashion post for that special day. Hope You guys have a great weeked.

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRetty! Love the look! Wow so jealous she has a beautiful eye color!!!

iHEARTMAKUP said...

Thank you Runnie for having me as a guest on your blog!!! I love it!! and for Mei Mei Thanks I wish that was my eye color there contacts! lol!

Powered By Blogger