Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get To Know Me Tag..... You have been tagged

1. Are you named after anyone?
My First name its my mothers, Middle name its my aunt on my father side
2. When was last time you cried?
2 Days ago
3. Do you have kids?
Yes a beautiful Little princess
4. If you were another person, would be a friend of yourself?
yes I would
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nahhh, Maybe, ok Yesss way to much
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
NOPE
7. Whats your favorite cereal?
Cocoa pebbles
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes (its the window to their souls)
9. What is your eye color?
Black
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings
11. Favorite smells?
My husbands cologne (Curve), Japanese Cherry Blossom
12. Summer or winter?
Summer
13. Computer or television?
Both
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Puerto Rico is my home now I'm in the US
15. Do you have special talents?
graphics designer
16. Where were you born?
San German Puerto Rico
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, Writing stories, Make up, Graphix design.
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes my Baby kitty Precious (she is 7)
19. Favorite movie?
Emperors new grove, The notebook, A walk to remember,and Ace Ventura when nature calls (LOL)
20. Do you have any siblings?
9
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Makeup Artist (working on it)
22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I have no idea
23. Movies you dislike.
Scary movies HATE THEM
24. What 3 YouTubers would you like to meet in person?
25. Who do you tag?
Mei Mei, DatCurveyFashionista, La Bella Mente and everybody else who wants to do it!


Have fun!
Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the tag doll! THis is was so cool to get to know you... wow 9 siblings!!! I have one and its tough...lol! We both hate scary movies he he !!!

Runnie said...

Soy Muy gallina! Lol I don't like being scare y me Dan pesadillas :(

Powered By Blogger