Monday, January 17, 2011

Leopard Tights

What I wore on Saturday January 15,2011. This outfit I absolutely love. They say you can't match brown and black together but I think it goes pretty well. The leopard tights are super comfortable but at the same time they are cute and sexy. This black top I got it couple of years ago as a birthday present from my friends. The belt is cute and it helped break  all the black of this long top, plus the buckle match the leopard of the tights. My boots are my favorite part of this outfit. They are knee high suede boots and have a nice stiletto heel. So they are really sexy. Jewelry I was blinging lol. I wore jewelry with lots of rhinestones that sparkle. Here is a couple of pictures





Sorry about the quality of the pictures I took them with my cellphone.

Hope you like this post.


Besos

Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger