Friday, January 14, 2011

FOTD & OOTD 1/13/11

Here is a quick post. I leave you some photos of my make up. Inspired on Kim Kardashian's famous Silver and brown eye with nude lips. Products used.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk
Glamour Tek:Sleek (silver all over the lid)
Urban Decay: Virgin and Naked (as a highlight on the arch of my brow and inner corner of the eye, naked on the crease)
NYX:Dark Brown(Crease)
NYC Liquid liner:Black
Falsies Mascara

Face.
Dream smooth mousse Foundation- 240 Natural Beige
Hard Candy Glamuflage Concealer: Tan
Dream matte powder:Honey. medium 3-4
Bronzer:  Elf Bronzer Duo
Blush: Mauvy pink from the 10 blush palette
Highlighter: Hard Candy  Glow all The Way -319 Doll face


Lips.
EOS-Tangerine
Nyx Lip Liner: 831 Mauve
Revlon lipstick- 215 Totally Toffee
Nyx Lipgloss- 117 Chestnut

Here is a picture of my daughter. She shares my makeup obssecion. after eatin she had to put her L.A. Colors Clear Lipgloss. She is tooooo cute.


Quick video I did for outfit of the day I hope you guys like it. This is what I wore today

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger