Thursday, January 13, 2011

Smokey Purple & Black!

So here I bring you a dark and sexy make up look. It's a great look for a night out in town, a date nite or even to go out with your friends. Its a really sexy and sultry look. I absolutely love the way this look came out .  Here are some photos and the list of products I used.






Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk
Urban Decay: Virgin (as a highlight on the arch of my brow and inner corner of the eye)
L.A. Colors Baked Eyeshadow-BBE472 NightLife (Dark purple shadow.) Lid
NYX purple smokey palette(purple and black) Lid and crease (both purples were use on the lid) I wanted the purple to really stand out.
Physician's Formula Gel liners for green eyes- Black
Falsies Mascara
 
Face:
Dream smooth mousse Foundation- 240 Natural Beige
Hard Candy Glamuflage Concealer: Tan
Elf HD Powder
Bronzer:  Wet n Wild: 742A Goddess Deesse
Blush: Nude from the 10 blush palette
Highlighter: Hard Candy  Glow all The Way -319 Doll face (I'm absolutely loving this. It reminds me of Urban Decay's Urbanglow Cream Highlight in Sin) Review coming soon
Lips.
Eos-Tangerine
Nyx Lip Liner: 831 Mauve
CQ:145 Kahlua & Cream
Nyx Lipgloss- 117 Chestnut

And here are some photos of a look I did yesterday. I absolutelly love this one too. I used the same products except for the shadows. For the shadows I use some lose shadow (pigments) from Jesse's Girl. You can find this at Ride Aid and CVS. The are gogeous and easy to use both wet and Dry. The colors I used are:

Kiwi Rose: in the inner corner and under the brow bone. It's a white Duo chrome with a green  and purple
Trouble Maker: in the lid. Its a gorgeous turquoise
Blue Moon: in the crease. This is a nice deep blue with a silver frost. its not glitter its just a hint of shimmer. It's gorgeous.



Hope you guys like this 2 looks. Please leave me some feedback andlet me know what you guys think.

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger