Friday, April 13, 2012

Viva Glam Nicki

I posted on my Blog Facebook page that I was going to do this look. If you arent following the facebook page plz check it out. Anyway here its the look I did for it and I think its a pretty good I really like the way it came out.


Products Used:

Eyebrows:

Elf Brow Kit: Dark

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX White Primer
 120 eBay Palette: Green (lid)
Urban Decay: Buck (crease)
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Tenatious Teal
Wet and Wild Blue Had Me at Hello: Electric Blue(lowerlash)
Urban Decay: Virgin (highlight)
Wet and Wild Blue Had Me At Hello: White (on top of virgin)
Physician's Formula Liquid Pen: Black
Lo'real Extra Intense Liner: Black
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
Ardell Lashes: 106, 301


Lips:

Viva Glam Nicki
Clear Lipgloss


 Face:

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation: NC42+ NC45 Mix
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42
Gadnier Fructies Anti Dark Circle Roller: Tint
NYC Blushable Stick: Uptown Mauvin
Milani Powder Foundation: Fresco
Wet And Wild Bronzer: Ticket to Brazil (all over the face)
Too Face: Chocolate Soleil (contour)
Wet and Wild: Heather Silk









Hope you like it!

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

ylenia said...

This is a perfect make up for summer, well done!
XOXO
Ylenia
New shoes posted on my blog, let me know if you like them!

Runnie said...

Thank you so much!

socialitedreams said...

oooooh yeah! this is fabulous, i'm loving it :D

Runnie said...

Thanx doll!

Powered By Blogger