Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coral me Cool!

Soo I decided to do something with my 88 Profusion palette. I love the color on this palette a lot. the colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Only problem and the shadow its that they are very soft so you get a little fall out but I really don't mind it because I always do my foundation last. Also I love that this palette its very affordable. I got mine for 8 dollars at Ross.

Anyway here are some photos.


Products Used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Too Cool
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Fierce and Tangy
Profusion 88 Palette
Shimmery White (inner corner)
Light Coral (lid)
Coral (crease)
Browze (crease)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
NYX: Dark Brown
Physician's Formula Liquid Pen: Black
Lo'real Extra Intense Liner: Black
Lo'real Collagen Mascara









Hope you enjoy this look its so spring. I am loving this color and turquoise and mint right now. What are your colors this spring?

Besos

Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger