Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Orange Love!

I wore this on Friday I when to dinner with my husband and some friends. For some reason when I saw this dress in my closet it made me want to do my makeup in golds and coppers. I paired it with my favorite orange lipstick. I hope you like this look.



Products Used:

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Bold Gold
Urban Decay: Half Baked (lid)
HIP Metallic Shadow: 910 Charged
Bronze Shadow (crease)
Copper Shadow (deepen the crease and lower lashes)
MAC Pigment: Melon (transition)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (hightlight)
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Too Cool (inner corner)
Urban Decay: Virgin (inner corner)
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner Pen: Black
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved (water lines)
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
 

Lips:
NYX Lip Liner: 852 Pumpkin
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: 677 Siren
MAC Lipglass: Strange Potion



 This last too photos were taken with my iPhone not the greatest quality but you can see my outfit


Hope You like this post I am loving orange right now!

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger