Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just Enough Drama

Here is the makeup I wore to the Award Ceremony Banquet. I wanted something a little dramatic but the banquet started at 5 in the afternoon so I didn't wanna go to dark on my makeup. I think this is dramatic enough for the afternoon.




Products I Used:
Eyebrows:

Elf Brow Kit
 
Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Pigment: Naked (lid)
Mac: Satin Taupe (crease lower lash)
Mac: Beauty Marked (deepen crease)
Urban Decay: Naked (transition)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
Urban Decay: Virgin (inner corner)
Physician's Formula Liquid Pen: Black
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved
Maybeline the Falsies Mascara: Black Drama
Lore'al Collagen Mascara:Black
Maybelline Definealash: Black (lower lashes)

Face:

MAC Prep and Prime
 eBay 15 Councealer Pallete: Green Concealer (for redness)
MAC Studio Fix Foundation: NC42
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42
Garnier Fructis Ainty Dark Circles with Tint
Milani Powder Foundation: 02 Fresco
Nars: Orgasm
Too Face Bronzer: Chocolate Soleil
Elf HD Powder

Lips:

EOS Lip Sphere: Summer Fruit
Maybelline Color Sensational: 215 Totally Toffee
NYX Goddess Of The Night Gloss: 117 Chestnut.







This is what I wore to the banquet. 
Dress: Dress Barn
Ring and Earrings: Body Central.
Necklace: Gift from my Mom.

I paired the dress with black pumps. I kept my hair natural. Just put a little mousse to keep it from turning to a fro lol I just took my bangs back.



Hope you like this post and that you try this look

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

i love that liner! nice and black

Runnie said...

I do love to this liner it has to be my favorite liquid liner ever.

Powered By Blogger