Monday, February 20, 2012

A Berry, Berry Good Night!

Hey Dolls I'm sorry I been gone for again. I been driving a lot back and forward from my house to my parents. But anyway I did manage to take some photos on Friday of my makeup. I got together with some of my friends to make sushi. I learned how to make one of my favorite meal. I love going to sushi bars to eat but it's so expensive that I decided I was going to learn and I have to say I am very proud of myself cuz it came out amazing hehehe. But anyway, I did do my makeup and it was very very pink and berry hehehe I was in a very romantic makeup mood hahaha because there was pink everywhere a color I don't usually wear. Let me know what you think does it look good?

My Eye Makeup.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac: Swish (lid)
Mac: Sushi Flower (crease)
MAC: Beauty Marked (deepen the crease)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
Urban Decay: Toasted (lower lash)
Urban Decay: Sin (inner corner)
Physician's Formula Liquid Pen: Black
Physician's Formula Gel Liner: Black (water lines)
Lore'al Collagen Mascara: Black






 Hope you like this look it is very girly. Also sorry I look so pale in the photos the lighting at my parents house is horrible. hehehe Don't tell them I said that.

Also here are 2 photos of some of the sushi I made.


Yummy hehehe
Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger