Monday, January 30, 2012

Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum Review.

A few weeks ago I picked up the Physician's Formula Eyeliner Pen. I been wanting a pen liquid liner for a while. I bought it at Walmart for about $10. I have to say I'm so happy about this purchase. First of all it's super easy to use, its very black and it makes my lash line look very intense. It says it has a serum to make your lashes grow. I been using it for 2 weeks and my lashes are a bit fuller so the serum does work at least for me it did. I love this and will be purchasing it again.

The liner it's very black and when it dries it has a  glossy finish. once it dries it wont budge. I have wore the liner for 14 hours and at the end of the day it look the same as when I put it on. I have rubbed my eyes cuz I forget I have makeup on and it stays put. It doesn't flake. It's amazing.

Item description on the website:


High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step!
Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition.
High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant.

Hope this short review its helpful for you guys. I love this liner. I know that for a drugstore Physician's Formula it's more in the expensive side but it is worth it. If you looking for an awesome rich black liner that its easy to use this it's what your looking for.

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger