Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Where Are You?

Today I posted on the blog's Facebook Page What you guys would like to see for a makeup look and someone said Turquoise, pink and green with light lips. So I took my 120 palette out again and this is what I came up with. Just to let you know this post its picture heavy.


Products I Used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Base: White
120 eBay Palette.
  Shimmery Yellow (inner corner)
Pea Green (lid)
Turquoise (lid)
Purple (deep crease)
Bubble Gum Pink (crease)
Urban Decay: Naked (transition)
Urban Decay: Virgin (highlight)
Jesse's Girl: Blue Moon (lower lash)
Physicians Formula Liquid Liner
MAC Eye Liner: Engraved

hahaha me being silly!





Lips:
NYX Lip Liner: Natural
MAC: Angel
Nars: Turkish Delight



Hope you like this look I'mready for the spring and the colors.

Besos
Runnie

6 comments:

mayitapink said...

me encanto el look un besito! =)


http://www.mayitapink.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Really nice!Love the color combo!

Anonymous said...

So bright and colorful...i love it.

Runnie said...

Thank you dolls. Im so glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS... love it... fave so far!!!

Runnie said...

Thanx Doll~!

Powered By Blogger