Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Silver Moon.

It's time to dust you 120 palettes and get to work hehehe. I haven't done a makeup  post in a while so lets get started. I was playing with my 120 palette and decided to do something that remind me of the moon! o this it's what I came up with. I'll be doing more of this lil post.


Products I used:
Ebay 120 Palette.
Silver (inner lid)
Silvery Grey (lid)
Charcoal (crease)
Navy Blue (lower lash)
Urban Decay: Naked (transition)
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
Urban Decay: Virgin (inner corner)
MAC: Engraved
Physician's Formula Gel Liner: Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Black Drama





 Hope you like this post and Ill be doing more of this! Cant wait to get back into my blogging I been missing it like crazy!



Besos!
Runnie

3 comments:

Karina Donayre said...

lovely look!!!!! Love it! good job dear!

Kisses

Alina said...

So pretty!Love it!

Runnie said...

Thanx Dolls! I appreciate your comments they mean the world tome!

Powered By Blogger