Monday, October 3, 2011

Classic!

 First of all beware this post is picture heavy lol

Saturday we spend the whole afternoon at Norfolk NEX and Oceana NEX. I wore Jeans and my blue blazer and I love the way the combination of it look but I didn't take any pictures of my whole outfit. I did take some pics at the NEX just goofing around with my iPhone.



At night I went out to the club for Latin night. I did the flyers for  the club so I wanted to go and enjoy some music myself.


What do you think of the flyer?


I know I have a post with this dress on already HERE, but I just love the way this looked on Saturday nite! I added this time red pumps and a trench coat because here in VA is getting colder and colder. I love fall so I wanted it to get here but I don't like the cold I love the colors and smell of fall. But anyway onto the outfit!













What do you think of my hair? I'm going to do a review on the tool I used because i am in love with it!

Besos
Runnie

1 comment:

Runnie said...

Thanx Doll it's actually a dress I got it very cheap at body central!

Powered By Blogger