Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August Favorites!


Sorry I'm a little late this month with my favorite and last month I couldn't do them. Anyways here are my favorites for the month of August.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Naked Palette
Nyx Smokey Purple Kit
Physicians Formula Gel Liners for Green Eyes. I love the colors.
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama


Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: NC45 and NC42 mixed
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42
Cover Girl Powder: Soft Honey
Wet and Wild bronzer. Goddess Deese (My Holy Grail)
Elf Blush: Pink Passion
Urban Decay All nighter setting spray= it makes my makeup last all night


Lips:

EOS Lipbalms.
Nyx Smokey Eyes

Tools:

Sonia Kashuk Smudge brush


Fashion:

Shorts
Off the shoulder tops
Wedges

What were your favorites for August?

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger