Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Que Me Puse" What I wore 3/12/11 Nude with a twist!

So I went out with my cousin to Ruby Tuesday to have a couple of drinks and catch up. I wanted to wear my nude pumps out for the first time. As you guys know I'm in PA at my parents house for the month and its colder here. So I wore a long dress that was a xmas gift from my friend Christie. I love this dress because is cute but confortable. I paired it with a beige cardigan. The dress its funky because is beige but it has colors too, like prints in red and green and orange its just a fun dress.
Here are some pictures....
Its a spring print I just love it!


I was confortable but felt cute.

For my makeup I just did winged out liner and a red lip.

Hope you like this post
Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger