Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Favorite Fashion Blog... Flor De Maria Fashion

OMG I been following this blog for a couple of months now and I absolutely love her blog. Her style is so fresh and she always has something new to share. I love how she put different outfits together and the way that they say something about her. Also I have to say she's really nice and down to earth. And I would love to meet her someday because she seems like she is as full of life as the outfits she puts together.





If you haven't check her blog yet I invite you too because I know you will love it as much as I do. She is an inspiration to every woman and I have to say I am inspire by her.

This one its one of my favorite looks she has done. I love color blocking and this one just works so well. Never would have though about putting this together like the fishnets and the lace booties! It just works so perfectly even if you wouldn't think it would.
Flor one day I will do your make up! Thank you for your blog and the way you are. also thank you for following my blog Im so happy you like my make up looks!

I hope you like this post and that you check her out sometime I know you will love her as much as I do!

Besos
Runnie

4 comments:

iHEARTMAKUP said...

very nice blog!!! I love her hair and the boots! cant wait to go shopping tomorrow wit u mayb we can come up with a fashion thing like her lol!

Runnie said...

I know I love her blog and I do wanna get some nice stuff lol

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

Thank you so much Runnie for this post. I loved everything you said, it almost made me teary eyed, haha!!!! I can't thank you enough, you are truly a sweet heart!!!!! Hopefully one day we can go shopping together :)
xo

Flor de Maria

Runnie said...

Yes hopefully we will. Everything I said it's true you are a pretty amazing person and I want other girls to see that too!

Powered By Blogger