Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

First post of the year. Happy New year to all of you. I hope this year its feel with blessings for you and your families. This post its  probably going to be very short because my vacations haven't been to excited. Lol I been at my parents house for 2 weeks now but haven't done anything, just relax. Today we went to park city and it was like all time lol. My parents, my 2 sisters, my daughter and niece. Papi was making jokes and my little sister was singing songs about Papi. It was fun. I am super excited about Tuesday. I am getting together with my Favorite makeup guru in you tube DatCurveyChula. We are having a girls day out, shopping, making a video and having fun. I can't wait. This past days have been a little emotional for me. I been missing my husband like crazy. I am so ready for him to come home.

On another note I got some stuff today. I when to Walmart and got a concealer from Hard Candy in 314 tan. I heard so many good things about it that I decided to get it. I also picked up some stuff from NYC. I got a blushable creme stick in Mauvin' Uptown, a lipstick 405 Blue Rose and a liquid liner.  So the creme stick its a pretty color its a darker color and it kind  of has a plumy under tone its really pretty. and I love this creme blushes, as you saw it in my My Top Blushes and Bronzers. The lipstick its such a pretty pink with a blue undertone.It's just gorgeous I saw it couple of days ago and I had to go back to get it. and the last think its a black liquid liner. I didn't have one so when I saw it I had to pick it up. Another thing I found 2 of the elf minty lip glosses at the dollar tree for a dollar I been wanting to try them so I pick them up. I got Seattle which is a clear lip gloss with glitter. The other one I picked up its New York which its pink with  glitter. I love this lip glosses, they are minty they plump your lips but they don't sting like other plumpers. They keep your breath fresh.

Thanx for supporting me and I hope this new year you'll keep supporting my blog and You Tube.

Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger