This is just for fun blog and if I can help anyone with this well good hehe!
My Favorite Blushes♥
My Favorite Blushes♥
- NARS- Orgasm: is a peachy blush with gold shimmer and its absolutely my favorite (there is a color similar to it in the 10 palette blush. Also i heard that elf has a color very similar to it if you don't wanna spend 26 dollars on a blush which its a bit pricey)
- Palladio- Herbal Blush in BL84 Cappuccino: this one is a really pretty blush is a mauve color blush not pink not brown I don't really know how to explain his one. It a neutral color for those days when you have a dramatic eye and you want a neutral cheek but with a bit of color.
- Hard Candy- 125 Living Doll: This blush its so pretty. It's a bright pink with yellow gold veins. It is on the frosty side but absolutely gorgeous on medium to darker skin.
- Maybelline- Dream Mouse Blush in 25 Rose Petal: This a s the name says is a mousse blush is quite unique. It's a mousse but when blended it has a powder finish. Its a pretty pink with silver shimmer.
- Elf- All Over Color Stick- Pink Lemonade: This one is a cream blush you can use it on your face or lips. I like this one as a highlighter. Its another pink one lol. it has a lot of frost. I love it, plus the pink is of a healthy rose. I use this one under my eyes and i pair it with hard candy's living doll and it looks gorgeous.
- NYC Blushable Creme Stick- 644 Plaza Pink: This one its more of a coraly pink. I love this creme sticks cuz they are really easy to blend and soft enough for those days when u dont wanna spend to much time putting make up.
Now for my Favorite Bronzer.♥
- Wet n Wild: 742A Goddess Deesse.- This is a matte bronzer. Its a peachy brown if that makes sense. really pigmented. When I use this I have to use it with a light hand because if not it looks like my face is dirty.
- Elf- Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder. This one I know it says it a bronzer but its way too frosty. It a peach with gold frost. So I use this one as a highlighter. Under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my cupid's bow it gives you such a pretty glow. and the best part its that its only a dollar!
Here is a little picture for your enjoyment!
Hope you guys liked this post.