Saturday, November 27, 2010

Look Brown and Turquoise with nude lips

So my friend Dora has been asking me for a make up look since forever. I haven't been up to anything because of me been depressed and missing my husband. So today I decided (at 12:00 am) to do the look even though I'm not going anywhere.  I will Put some pictures and the list of products used. Thanx for your support! Here is the look I hope you guys like it.
Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Elf cream shadow-Butter Pecan Duo (used the darker color as a color base)
Nyx- Dark Brown(inner and outer conner)
Urban Decay- Flipside(middle)
Urban Decay-Dark Horse (outer V)
Urban Decay-Sin (inner corner)
Urban Decay-Virgin (tear duct)
Palladio liquid Liner (upper lid)
Urban Decay- Whisky (line the water line)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Face:
Dream smooth mouse Foundation- 240 Natural Beige
Dream Matte Powder- Honey Medium 3-4
Bronzer and Blush From the 10 blush palette (the colors all the way on the right. Orange blush and matte cappuccino blush
Highlighter: Elf- Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder.

Lips:
EOS-Summer Fruit
Nyx Lipliner-831 Mauve
Revlon lipstick- 215 Totally Toffee
Nyx Lipgloss- 117 Chestnut

I hope you like this look and that It help you a little!


Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger