Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Review of High Definition Powder

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

The high definition loose powder creates a soft focus effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion. The incredibly soft and invisible powder is great for on-screen and everyday wear.

LOVE THIS!♥
By Runnie from Hamptom VA on 11/10/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Blends Well, Controls Shine, Covers Well, Long-Lasting, Doesn't Settle In Creases, Lightweight, Silky Finish
Best Uses: All Skin Types
Describe Yourself: Brand Buyer
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my makeup look beautiful and last. I use this after im done applying my makeup. to set everything with the Complexion Brush(studio line) and it just sets everything. My makeup look a million times better. I have taken pictures after using this product and I love the way It makes my face looked. Over all I will buy this product again. Its my favorite lose powder (setting powder).
picture taken with the HD powder
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product

No comments:

Powered By Blogger