Monday, January 13, 2014

GO to your kitchen cabinet and let's exfoliate....

Hey dolls...

I know I been gone for a while but this past year was very hectic for me. I moved out of Virginia and now I'm living in Texas. It's definitive a big change but we are adjusting to it. I will try to get back into the swings of things and get back to blogging.


  Anyway I wanted to let you know about this exfoliator I been doing that's its absolutely amazing. This is a DIY so its not gonna because you because you should have this ingredients you have in your kitchen. You only need 2 ingredients. Nutmeg and whole milk. It makes such a difference on your skin. my skin feels so soft and smooth.also it helps with blemishes and any dried skin it will take it off.

You need!

1/2 tbsp of nutmeg
1 tbsp of whole milk.

mix together and exfoliate for about 5 min and then rinse with warm water and pat dry.

 You will fell the difference on your skin right away. I don't use my toner or creams for a couple of hours because my skin just feels amazing.

This its for all skin types its just amazing. it will make your skin glow.

Nutmeg has incredible astringent, antibacterial, and anti inflammatory properties, making it an awesome choice for people with acne-prone skin. Plus, the lactic acid in the milk will act as a very gentle peel for that annoying dead skin that clings to pimples for days.
 Nutmeg is used in tons of treatments for eczema; in addition to its great antibacterial properties, it’s also super nourishing for the skin. So not only are you sloughing off dry, dead skin, you’re nourishing the underlying layers in the process. And the milk, here, will also help with exfoliating–but it also offers fantastic moisturizing properties. If you have super dry skin, you could even use heavy cream in lieu of the milk. (http://www.crunchybetty.com)

I hope you guys try this and let me know what you think about it!

Besos
Runnie

1 comment:

mohamed said...


عزيزنا العميل اهلا ومرحبا بك فى شركة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والتى تعتبر من افضل شركات المقاولات والديكورات الاصلية و الدهانات عالية الجودة

شركة ديكور بالرياض
مصمم ديكور داخلي بالرياض
أفضل شركة ديكورات جبس بالرياض
مكتب ديكورات جبس بالرياض

مهندس ديكورات بالرياض
شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي بالرياض

شركة مقاولات وتشطيب وديكور بالرياض
شركة ديكور بالرياض , شركة ديكورات بالرياض , ديكور داخلي و خارجي بالرياض , شركات تصميم داخلي بالرياض , اعمال الديكور و التصميم , الاعمال الخشبية , شركة تركيب واجهات زجاجية , ديكور اسقف , رسام جدران بالرياض ,شركة تصاميم فلل بالرياض

شركة ديكورات بالرياض

شركة ديكور بالرياض

مصمم ديكور بالرياض رخيص بالرياض

Powered By Blogger